Factors to consider when purchasing a tent
2. We recommend a back door or window for cross ventilation when it is hot outside. Being in a tent without ventilation is pretty miserable during the hot summer months.
3. When purchasing a tent and deciding on two different sizes of tent we recommend going with the larger size. Usually people are disappointed that their tent purchase was too small not too large. That way you will have all the added room you need for luggage or storage in your tent.
4. When buying your tent consider all the options or features of the tent. It is much easier to add an option when first purchasing the tent so that it can be added right into the tent while being made. If you decide later you want an option on your tent it is much harder to add to it after you have received your tent.
5. Zippered door vs. tie door. The zippered door will do a lot better in cold conditions because it does not allow air in the tent. A tie door will allow more air in the tent.
6. Canvas tents are not made to the exact size that is specified when ordering. An example is a 12x14 tent might actually be 11'6" x 14'6" because the rolls of canvas can differ by three or four inches. Most of the time the tent will run smaller than the listed size. The actual size of the tent is called the "finish size". Our tents are NOT listed in finish size. Montana Canvas tents however are all within 1" of the mentioned size making them the closest to the exact size you are buying.
7. The height of a canvas wall tent wall is 5' however once it is cut it might run 4' 7". This again is referring to the "finish size" of the wall. So keep this in mind when ordering your tent.
Wall Tent Stoves
Family owned Outfitter Warehouse is your online source for high quality Canvas Wall Tents, Tipis, Wood Camp Stoves, Tent Frames, and Accessories. We are an authorized dealer of the top tent manufacturers in the industry, including Cylinder Stoves, Montana Canvas, and Reliable Tent. We also carry a prominent line of Wood Burning Camp Stoves from manufacturers such as: Cylinder Stoves, Kwik Kamp, Kni-Co, Riley Stoves, and Sims Stoves.
Our mission at Outfitter Warehouse is to supply our customers with the absolute best camping experience. We do this, by providing our customers with the best products and service possible. Our goal is to ensure that you, as the customer, get the products you need at the best possible prices. Whether it is an overnight activity with family and friends, to a multi-week high-country adventure; we are committed to helping our customers select products that will fit their particular camping needs. Not only are we known for providing top name brand products at excellent prices, we also have extensive knowledge and experience in the outdoor camping/hunting industry, which means that your passions are our passions, and we are dedicated to providing you with the best products as well as the best service.
We supply an array of tent sizes ranging from 8’ X 10’ to 18’ X 23’. The fabric weight ranges from 10oz -12oz heavy duty canvas. The environmental resistance ranges from Natural to Water, Mildew, and Fire Resistant. We also supply Porch and Cook Shacks as well as Spike and Range Tents.
We also have Heavy Stoves, Light Stoves and Collapsible stoves. We sell numerous stove accessories including; water tanks, side shelves, ovens, stovepipe, dampers, etc. All of our stoves are very durable and will last many years if they are treated properly.
Outfitter Warehouse wishes you the best in all of your outdoor adventures!