We are now offering FREE SHIPPING on all Montana Canvas products! Click Here to learn more.
The wall tent, also referred to as a cabin tent, has a history and a legacy as old as the country. It provided shelter from the most severe elements for our early pioneers, trappers, miners, and hunters. The legacy of the wall tent continues today, as it is the most comfortable and meaningful way to introduce children and adults to the outdoors for a quality outdoor experience. Montana Canvas' new and innovative designs insure our customers of the highest standards of construction, materials and comfort. Their wall tents have passed the test of time, with families handing down tents from one generation to another.
Material options are 10oz. canvas, 12oz. canvas, and relite. All fabrics are treated to resist mildew, retard flame and repel water. The Relite and the Canvas used in the construction of Montana Canvas tents are fire retardant, and meet the high specification standards set by the California Fire Marshall.
- Stove jack with weather flap
- 5' sidewalls
- 1 zippered door w/ weather flap and buckles
- Full length ridge pole reinforcement with additional reinforcement at the gable ends
- Eaves constructed of a double layer of canvas, double stitched
- Bottom of the tent is reinforced with webbing and utilizes grommets instead of sewn-in stake loops to allow you to stake your tent from the inside or outside
- The sod cloth that is sewn onto the tent bottom extends 12" beyond the tent floor to provide a weather-tight seal
- Ropes w/ tensioners
- Canvas storage bag
- Four materials to choose from: 10oz, 12oz, relite and blend
- Zippered screen windows
- Stovejack size
- Storage pouch
- 2nd stovejack w/ flap
- Sewn in screen door
- 2nd door in back wall
- Gun rack
- Bow rack